Hi everyone, today I bring you a nail art DIY, to make your nails fabulous for the holidays.
You will need:
- Purple, Blue and Clear nail polish;
- White nail polish with a precision brush ( you can use a nail art brush or a toothpick);
- Scotch tape (or other kind of tape, to cover your fingers);
- And a piece of sponge.
- Paint one coat with the blue nail polish;
- If you want, cover the skin around your nail with the tape;
- Make two stripes with the nail polish on the sponge, one blue and the other purple and pressure the sponge in the nail;
- Now you can start drawing the snowflake.