Hi everyone, today's project is once again a recycled decoration item, this time for Valentine's day.
- Mate black spray paint;
- Painter's tape;
- Black marker;
- Nail art white nail polish or a white paint marker;
- Start by putting the tape on the jar, in the place you want the hearts to be ;
- Draw the hearts and cut them with the x-acto, take out the excess tape;
- Spray paint the whole jar;
- When dry, using the x-acto to help, take of the heart shaped tape;
- Draw the dashed lines around the hearts, with the nail polish or a paint marker;
- Tie a cute red bow at the top.