I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by Amy from Perfect Imperfections.
I've seen some bloggers do the Liebster Award post before but didn't know exactly what it was, so I made a little research on google. The Liebster Award is passed around from blog to blog, with less than 200 followers, this is not an actual real award just a way to give a shout out and share new blogs.
The rules are:
You give a shoutout to the blogger that nominated you!
Answer the eleven questions the nominator provides.
Nominate a few other bloggers that have less than 200 followers!
Post eleven new questions for your nominees to answer.
Contact your nominees to let them know.
Here are the answers to the questions Amy asked me:
1.What is one thing you could not live without? pen and paper, I have to have it with me everywhere i go to white notes and diy ideas.
2. What is one thing you can not stand? I can't stand being close to spiders.
3. What is one of your dreams? Traveling to new york city with my best friend.
4. What is your favorite season? Spring and Summer
5. Your favorite color? My favorite colors change all the time, but right now is emerald blue and coral
6. What is something interesting about yourself? I can not think of anything right now
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? London and New York
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? being shy when I first meet people
9. What is something interesting about your blog? I do diy posts and also nail art tutorials
10. What are your dreams for your blog? I would love to reach 100 followers
11. Why did you start your blog? I started my blog because I wanted to share my craft projects and ideas with people over the world.
Hannah from Hannah Lauren and co;
Nash from Craft A Doodle Doo;
Abigail from life with grace;
Yana from Daisy Sun;
and Jennifer from Pretty Little Details
My questions are:
1.What is one thing you could not live without?
2.What is your favorite book?
3.What is one of your dreams?
4.Do you prefer skirts or shorts?5.Would you rather buy or make it yourself?
8.If you could be a movie character who would you be?
9.Describe your style in 3 words.
10.Why did you start your blog?
11.What are your goals for the blog?
Marry from We Can Make Anything also tagged me, here are the answers to her questions:
- What blog do you visit every day? hard to choose one but probably "A Fabulous Fete" or "A Beautiful Mess"
- Do you have a favorite pattern (i.e. Chevron, Herringbone, etc.)? Polka dots
- What TV show can you watch time & again without tiring of it? Arrow, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
- When is the best time of day to blog? My favorite time to blog is in the late afternoon
- Where is your dream vacation location? New York
- What are your top three favorite novels? another really hard question, my favorite books change all the time, but Ready player one, The Diviners and Divergent
- Which is better, yard work or house work? house work
- Do you keep a journal? no
- What is your favorite season, & why? spring and summer, i don't like cold
- Pencils or pens? both
- If you could build anything, what would it be? The best dog house ever :)
Talk to you soon,