Last week, I painted my nails with a herringbone detail, I liked it so much that I decided to make a short and quick tutorial just to show you how to create the same design. You can also paint all your nails with this pattern, but that would take too long for me, so I just went with a quicker version.
All you are going to need is:
- Small nail art brush or nail striper;
- Blue, orange and clear nail polish.
1. Use white nail polish to paint guidelines, this way you will know where to paint each color.
2. After your guidelines are dry, you can start painting the spaces with blue and orange nail polish.
3. Paint the lines again carefully and paint a top coat of clear nail polish.
If you have diy nail art suggestions, please leave them in the comments.
Talk to you soon,