Guest Post: DIY Pearl & Bow Earrings





So excited to be sharing these bow earrings on one of my favorite blogs Minted Strawberry.
For this project, I'm using the bow using a fork technique since it makes it so much easier to create the tiny bows, it's so simple that I had to stop myself from attaching bows everywhere. I kinda want to cover a whole entire piece with bows, maybe and headband or a pillow, do you think that would work?

Head over to Minted Strawberry and check out how easy it is to create these cuties.

Talk to you soon,

7 comments

  1. Oh, these are just to cute! ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique | WritingMoniqueJune 15, 2015 at 12:57 PM

    Ow! These are so cute!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, happy you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I now want to sit down and make these in every color imaginable, haha!

    ReplyDelete