DIY Watercolor Bookish Quote


How to make a watercolor calligraphy bookish quote


“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

It was my best friend Bianca's birthday this week, and honestly, I can't even remember all the presents I've made her over the years, though, most of them I know have been jewelry related. This year I went for a decorative piece, a watercolor with her favorite colors and a bookish quote that she can hang near her bookshelves.

I was not intending to make a video out of this, but I had a hard drive problem, and lost the DIY I was editing, wich sucks, so to at least make up for it and keep the creative juices going, I ended up making kind of a quick vlog of the process.



How to make a watercolor calligraphy bookish quote

How to make a watercolor calligraphy bookish quote

No comments